Gone are the days when brands are in sole control of dictating the narrative. Today’s “CX Generation” customer turns to social media for trusted reviews and recommendations. Yet, while 80% of companies believe they provide excellent customer service on social media, only 8% of customers agree. This is the real challenge to solve for today’s social media leaders who are overwhelmed by the volume and sources of conversations. Our webinar dives into how you can build a strategy that provides an award-winning experience while protecting and promoting your brand.
Join HGS Digital’s Global Social Care Practice Lead along with social media executives from Sam’s Club and Alaskan Dream Cruises, to learn how these top brands created award-winning social media strategies.
Key takeaways will include:
- Implementing best social practices for businesses of any size.
- Exploring non-traditional channels, and where your brand can make the next move.
- Understanding brand goals and creating the right process to exceed them.
- Leverage AI to focus on high-value activity.
- Maximizing “earned mentions” to build your online reputation.
- Injecting personality into the brand voice behind your social customer care.